Hello Friends of the Forever Parks Foundation,
Thanks again to all of the generosity of the Pearland community. We've seen a surge in personal donations and received another significant donation from a local foundation!
Pearland's first all inclusive playground - fundraising update!
As of today, we are now ninety two percent
complete in reaching our fundraising target
. Last week, we received a huge donation of $10,000 from the Davis Days Foundation
. We are thrilled that they chose to partner with us and support in such a generous manner. Thank you Davis Days Foundation!
We now need just $90,000 to achieve our goal. We are aiming to close this gap by September so we can break ground on the playground in January 2022 without incurring any cost increases due to the demand on construction materials. We know that Pearland can help support this - for a $500 sponsorship your business or family can be permanently recognized on the Wall of Recognition at the entrance to the playground. Donate today!
Thank you to everyone who has already generously donated during the month of July. We appreciate you and your generosity will make a huge impact on our community! Donors since July 18 include:
- Richard Vaughn (Advocate Level)
- Kelly and Tom Moody (Friend Level)
- Nikki and Alex Kamkar (Friend Level)
- Pearland Pediatrics (Friend Level)
- Veronica Longoria (Friend Level)
- Jeff Webb (Friend Level)
- Colby Wright (Friend Level)
- Tiffany and Paul Needham (Friend Level)
- Sally Mercer (Friend Level)
- Camp Gladiator (Friend Level)
- David Schneider (Friend Level)
- Jace Bauer