Northeast Dairy Foods Association and Northeast Dairy Suppliers Association are excited to announce an Endorsed Services Informational Webinar on Tuesday, June 29, 2021 from 11:00 – 11:45!
We encourage you to register and attend this FREE webinar to learn more about our Endorsed Services Program and how they can save you money! You must RSVP to attend this webinar through the link provided at the bottom of this email. You will receive a confirmation email which will provide the webinar meeting details.
During the webinar, you will hear from each Endorsed Service for 15 minutes, who will provide a presentation on their specialty, and also allow time for you to ask questions. The webinar is free and open to members and non-members of Northeast Dairy Foods and Northeast Dairy Suppliers associations, however, to enroll with any special pricing or be eligible for any discounts or offers, a company must be a member of Northeast Dairy Foods Association or Northeast Dairy Suppliers Association. The Endorsed Services Program is designed to save your business time and money, and is an added benefit of being a member of Northeast Dairy Foods Association and Northeast Dairy Suppliers Association.
The Endorsed Services Webinar will include presentations and information from the following;
Brown & Brown Empire State – All lines of commercial insurance
Lisa Bolduc, Account Executive – Commercial Lines
“I Scream, You Scream We All Scream for Insurance”: Brown & Brown’s success in the Agribusiness sector is driven by their deep expertise and willingness to leverage partners that drive even greater risk mitigation cost-savings for their customers. It is challenging to encompass the results Brown & Brown can attain for their clients, but in an effort to do so, they will share 3 success stories of fellow association members. Strategies to fortify Brown & Brown’s clients’ risk profile:
• Proactively identify potential shortcomings in disaster planning, loss mitigation, business interruption, and supply chain issues.
• Differentiate when negotiating terms and conditions with insurers.
• Establish a connection between expert and customer before a loss occurs.
• Seamlessly execute a post-loss strategy that avoids significant downtime, business interruption losses, and loss of market share.
Equitable Advisors – 401 (k) retirement planning and the Multiple Employer Plan (MEP)
Anthony Stevens, Vice President
In a post-pandemic world that is becoming harder and harder to retain your talented employees, are you offering the benefits they need to be happy and appreciate you? Equitable has partnered with the Northeast Dairy Foods Association and Northeast Dairy Suppliers Association to provide a multiple employer 401(K) plan for your employees to save for retirement in a cost effective and tax-efficient manner that is available to all size companies within the associations. During this webinar you will learn about how to save your company money while increasing your team’s financial culture.
- Get a Free Benchmark of Your Plan
- Take Advantage of A Variety of Highly Rated Investment Options (Vanguard, JP Morgan, Alliance Bernstein)
- Provide a Team of Financial Resources and Advisors for your Employees
- Take Stress off your Management and Reduce Their Responsibilities
- Learn about How the Other Members of the Association have benefited from Making the Switch
Paylocity – Payroll & Human Resource solutions
Andrea Card, Major Account Executive
A partner takes the time to get to know you and understand your needs. Paylocity, is an HR and payroll technology company backed by a culture that truly cares. They meet you where you are today, helping you evolve at the pace of your business. Their software helps tackle your biggest human capital management challenges throughout the employee journey, so you can focus on tomorrow. With Paylocity, you can:
• Attract and retain talent
• Overcome regulatory complexity
• Save time, gain peace of mind
• Maximize workforce productivity
• Advance your modern workforce
• Create a more connected culture
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!
Alex E. Walsh
Associate Vice President of Regulatory Affairs