You are invited to the next Live and in-person CTAM Europe Annual Symposium, as we return to London’s vibrant Soho in three weeks time (Thursday 26th January), where we will showcase the important innovations in the worlds of Streaming, Fast TV and Content Distribution - and we'll find out what the role of Video Content and brands is in the Metaverse, and how traditional content business is impacted in today's world.
Current Members of CTAM Europe are entitled to FREE registration to the Symposium and Networking event.
If you are not a current Member, the fee (including 1 year membership) is 149.00 EUR
The Symposium provides an opportunity to discover and share key learnings from those who are defining the future of content creation, distribution and consumption.
- Learn about the kinds of partnerships between content creators, owners and distributors that will transform the consumer experience.
- Discover how content producers and service providers are revolutionizing their business models.
- Learn how streamers and media platforms are creating and retaining loyal customers through delivering best-in-class curation and discovery.
- Understand the potential for content in the Metaverse and how you can leverage that younger audience who we hear every day aren’t watching traditional content on a conventional television set
The popular CTAME afternoon Symposium is back in just 3 weeks with a line up you will not want to miss! Join us to hear from leading brands including:
- BBC Studios
- The Royal Television Society
- VOD Professional
This year’s Symposium is the perfect opportunity for you to broaden your insights and help develop your strategic plans for you and the company you work for.
We will be taking a closer look at whether Google looks set to become the latest streaming platform operator to get into the FAST game and what challenges this presents to entrenched brands. Why Streaming video providers are increasingly turning to advertising to boost their revenues. However, the key challenge remains: how can you engage customers and deliver value from successful advertising? What opportunities does the metaverse hold for your organisation? The metaverse space is likely to be populated by content and experiences created and owned by an incredibly wide range of contributors are you ready to take advantage of this…?
Take this opportunity to form new connections, discuss current inhousing and outsourcing trends in content and learn from each other. There will be plenty of opportunities for in-person networking, and then we’ll “wine down” at the end with a drink or two.