FREE JOB LEAD #1: Executive Sous Chef Full-time in Reston, VA (New restaurant opening in 2021).
JOB DETAILS FOR FREE JOB LEAD #1:
At True Food Kitchen, we are purveyors of nourishment for the wellness-aware. We believe that living well isn’t just about eating the right food, but about sharing it with the right people. At our restaurants, guests are presented with the opportunity to enjoy meals without compromise. Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
Passion. That’s what moves us. It all starts with fresh, honest and thoughtful ingredients that actually taste great together, and the passionate people who consciously choose to seek out these ingredients. These are the people who respect food. They respect their bodies. And the effort it takes to create food that doesn’t sacrifice quality, nutrition or taste. Healthy living starts at our table, but preparing delicious food starts with our culinary team. We’re looking for culinary leaders to grow our kitchen team, build our business, solve problems, know each station of our diverse kitchen well - and be a role model to our cooks for how to execute under pressure. Most importantly, our culinary leaders innovate, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel and problem solve…on the fly!
You have a strong passion for culinary excellence, and you are exceptionally detailed.
You’re resilient in stressful situations and always able to handle last minute requests.
For more than 3 years, as a chef, you’ve been a key ingredient in the success of a full service, high-volume restaurant.
You have advanced knowledge and understanding of financial aspects of business operations.
You are caring, self-motivated and exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching, and driving excellence.
Competitive Pay + Bonus Incentive
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401k Plan with Company Match
5 Day Work Week
Paid Time Off
Professional Career Development and Growth Opportunities
Fun Work Vibe
FREE JOB LEAD #2: HR Business Partner in Crest Hill, IL
JOB DETAILS FOR FREE JOB LEAD #2: Please note this position will be supporting the North America Sort Center (NASC) network.
•Leader must be willing to support the 24/7 environment.
Are you a seasoned HR leader that is adventurous, innovative, able to move at the speed of light, and interested in using your HR skills to help evolve the way we serve our customers? Are you interested in being part of an HR organization that operates as a business, starts with our customers and works backward to deliver meaningful products to our business? Are you passionate about changing customer's lives for the better? Are you passionate about leading and developing a team of HR professionals? If this sounds exciting to you, then consider joining us as an HR Business Partner II, BUSINESS in our Worldwide Operations HR team!
This role will partner with business leaders to develop and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. In addition, they will own programs that run across the broader HR team. To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
To succeed, you will need a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations.
Additionally, successful candidates will demonstrate:
· The ability to lead, develop, and inspire a team of HR professionals in a high growth, rapidly changing environment
· Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
· The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
· A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
· Strong internal and external customer service focus
· The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
· Understand the entire talent system and each stage of the employee lifecycle and applies that understanding to craft integrated solutions that are thoughtful and reinforced by upstream and downstream talent programs
· Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
· Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
· Operates with autonomy and discretion.
· A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
· Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment ¡E Ability to support a 24/7 environment that has multiple shifts and a significant staffing ramp during our seasonal peak in the fourth quarter. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
Success in this role will require influential partnership with middle and senior management within the organization to execute the HR strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness. The individual in this role must understand business priorities and translate them into an HR agenda that supports the business as it grows.
· Bachelor's Degree from accredited university
· 3+ years human resource business partner experience
· Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
· Experience in a call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environment
· Master's Degree or MBA in HRM preferred
· Proficiency with HRIS System
· Human Resources experience with Fortune 500 companies supporting 250-500 or more associates
*Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs. Full shift flexibility including holidays, nights and weekends is needed for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
FREE JOB LEAD #3: TARGET IS HIRING FOR THE HOLIDAYS & THEIR POSITIONS START AT $15 AN HOUR & TO BE A PART OF THEIR SEASONAL TEAM HERE ARE THEIR BENEFITS:
- 10% off in store & at Target.com (plus an extra 20% off a selection of wellness items).
- Access to free virtual doctor visits through 12/31/2020 (18 years or older).
- Access to free mental health support including free counseling sessions, legal & financial resources.
- Masks for every shift.
- Flexible scheduling.