Coursera is an online learning platform available to Massachusetts jobseekers unemployed due to circumstances related to COVID-19 through December 31, 2020. While learning on Coursera you can:
- Learn new technical skills and practice them remotely
- Retrain for a career in a growing industry
- Refresh your education and make your resume competitive
- Become better informed on a variety of topics
- Access content and classes from over 200 universities or organizations
- Over 4,000 courses available
If you are interested in receiving an invitation to get started in Coursera:
Consult with a MassHire Downtown Boston Career Coach and determine which courses are right for your career and education goals
- MassHire Downtown Boston staff will register you for a free license and you will then receive an invitation from Coursera with your login credentials
Login to Coursera and take the next steps on your career path!
You must enroll in courses before October 23, 2020. These courses must be completed by December 31, 2020.
Start building in-demand skills TODAY.
Get re-energized about your future, your opportunities, and your career.
We look forward to helping you find your next job!