Did you know the Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Federal Contracting certification process is changing, and the new certification will be REQUIRED as of October 15, 2020?
It's important to note that applications can be submitted using the new process starting in July.
Becoming certified for the WOSB program means your business is eligible to compete for WOSB Federal Contracting Program set-aside contracts.
About the Webinar
The U.S. Small Business Administration's (SBA) Syracuse District, and SCORE present an update webinar on SBA's Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and New York State's Women-Owned Enterprise (WBE) certification programs.
- Program Overview
- Getting the Most Out of the WOSB Program
- Is the WOSB Certification Appropriate for You?
- WOSB Contracts
- Proactive Self-Marketing
- Upcoming Certification Changes
- Certification Changes 2020 Timeline
- Third-Party Certifiers (TPC)
- Other Program Changes
- Certification Changes Resources
Join Us for this valuable online Webinar featuring:
- Stephen Barr - Business Opportunity Specialist, SBA Syracuse District Office
- Kayla Perry - Program Manger, North Country Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- SCORE Syracuse / Utica Chapter
Thursday August 6, 2020 10:00 AM to Noon