We’ve revamped our Professional Development offerings and invite you to review the topics below.
We frequently hear workshop participants say, “I wish my entire grade level could have been here today.” As former teachers, we understand the compression of workdays and often try to offer our events in the summer. However, we know that school systems often build in workdays or early release days that may allow for school year trainings.
If you would like to coordinate a workshop for your cohort, school or system, get the conversation started by submitting this form.
- Garden Centers
- Social Emotional Learning in the Garden
- Gateways to School Gardens
- STEM Problem Solving in the Garden
- Connecting to Curriculum
- Math in the Garden
- Literacy in the Garden
- Science in the Garden
- Beginning Gardening Skills for Teachers
- Establishing a School Garden
- Crop Planning
- Tastings and Nutrition
- Classroom Management in the Garden
- Composting and/or Vermicomposting
Workshops are suitable for classroom teachers and administrators. Most sessions are designed for a half day; sessions can be combined for a full day workshop.
Click here for a detailed description and additional information about our available workshops.