WHO CAN ATTEND?
Students, Parents, Teachers, Advisors & Club Leaders
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
FSA Youth Loans (up to $5,000) help to finance small ag-related and income producing projects.
Some examples of uses for loans are:
- Buying animals, equipment and supplies
- Buying, renting or repairing needed tools and equipment
- Paying operating expenses for running the project
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Learn how to prepare a business plan
- Develop entrepreneurial skills
- Establish financial and production records
- Demonstrate ability to follow through on a project and repay the loan
WHERE IS THE WORKSHOP?
16 Nooseneck Hill Road, Suite B
West Greenwich, RI 02817
Can't make it? Want to know more before you come?