Sowing a global heritage of unveiled white privilege, care of creation, response to our suffering communities and Earth, the joy of Gospel living and fraternal economy: this is a new mission for FSPA that is Seeding a Legacy of Healing.
This movement, fueled by funds received from FSPA's transference of partnership with Mayo Clinic, is making good things happen. Sisters are investing in relationships to:
- Empower black youth in Mississippi.
- Germinate food security, sustenance and care for creation in Wisconsin.
- Break the generational cycle of poverty and provide opportunity for young mothers in North Carolina.
- Support community health and wellness and the development of mental health careers in Minnesota.
- Fund technology for enhanced virtual programming at a spirituality center in Wisconsin.
To read stories of collaboration and inspiration brought to life by these investments and learn more about Seeding a Legacy of Healing, visit fspa.org.
And stay tuned: there are new relationships and Seeding a Legacy stories to come.