New Medicaid Bulletins Available as of Nov. 2, 2021
The NC Division of Health Benefits (DHB) has recently published new Medicaid Bulletin articles:
- DHHS Announces Updates to County Realignments to New LME/MCOs
- New Primary Care Provider Change Request Form for Members in Managed Care Prepaid Health Plans
- Paid Live-In Caregiver Electronic Visit Verification Exemption for CAP/C and CAP/DA Waiver Beneficiaries
- Provider Reminders: Individual Provider Affiliation and Keeping NCTracks Records Current – Oct.29, 2021
- NC Medicaid Managed Care Provider Update – Oct. 29, 2021
- Updated Provider Enrollment Training
- NC Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Announcements - Nov. 2, 2021
- Administration of Long Acting Injectable Medications
Providers are encouraged to review this information. All bulletin articles, including those related to COVID-19, are available on DHB's Medicaid Bulletin Web page.
SPECIAL BULLETIN COVID-19 #194 and #195 Now Available
The NC Division of Health Benefits (DHB) has recently published new Medicaid Bulletin articles pertaining to COVID-19:
SPECIAL BULLETIN COVID-19 #194: Update on Personal Care Services Rates; Increasing Private Duty Nursing Rates
In consideration of the evolving needs for PCS providers, in place of the outbreak rates, NC Medicaid will provide all PCS providers, including CAP/C and CAP/DA, a single, uniform, temporary rate increase that will enable them all to better address the various increased costs associated with staffing during the COVID-19 PHE. More Information.
SPECIAL BULLETIN COVID-19 #195: Booster Dose of Pfizer, Moderna, and Janssen Vaccines
Update on COVID-19 booster shot recommendations for Pfizer, Moderna, and Janssen. More Information.
NCTracks Call Center Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
GDIT will observe the Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday, Nov. 25, and Friday, Nov. 26, 2021. The NCTracks Call Center will be closed on both days. (The Pharmacy Prior Approval Unit will be open holiday hours from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Thursday and Friday.)
The NCTracks checkwrite schedule is not affected by the Thanksgiving holiday.