The Illinois Arts Council Agency (IACA) is returning to its normal annual funding cycle with the release of the
FY19 Program Grant
. A Program Grant from the IACA provides general operating support to eligible Illinois non-profit organizations for public arts programming of high artistic merit. The application deadline for fiscal year 2019 is Thursday, March 15, 2018.
- As of this year, the Program Grant will only offer general-operating support. If you previously applied under project support, please contact your Program Director for further clarification.
The IACA is no longer partnered with Data Arts, so there is no Data Arts Funders Report requirement for the application. Instead, you will find a small budget template within the application. The Final Report budget will mirror this new breakdown.
- Applicants should verify that they are in compliance with all eligibility requirements including Illinois Not for Profit and 501c3 status prior to application submission.
- IACA staff will conduct workshops on the application and review process. Participation requires advance registration; an archived version of the webinar will be available.
- Award amounts will be determined after the IACA's FY19 budget is approved.
Program Directors and the disciplines they oversee are listed below.
- Susan Dickson (Dance, Ethnic and Folk Arts, Literature, Theatre)
- Jerome Grand (Arts-in-Education, Visual Arts)
- George Tarasuk (Multidisciplinary Arts, Music, Presenters)
- Encarnacion Teruel (Arts Service, Local Arts Agencies, Media Arts, Partners-in-Excellence)
The IACA acknowledges ongoing support from the National Endowment for the Arts.