The Illinois Arts Council Agency (IACA) is pleased to announce the release of the
FY20 Program Grant
. A Program Grant from the IACA provides general operating support to eligible Illinois non-profit organizations for public arts programming of high artistic merit. The application deadline for fiscal year 2020 is Friday, March 15, 2019.
- New this year, before submitting an application through the Illinois Arts Council Agency's eGrant system, applicants must first complete a validation process through the State of Illinois Grantee Portal to obtain a pre-qualification status. Please follow the link to the IACA's Grant Accountability and Transparancy Act/GATA page for details.
- Also new this year, the IACA requires applicants to be ADA Compliant.
- Applicants should verify that they are in compliance with all eligibility requirements including Illinois Not for Profit and 501c3 status prior to application submission.
- IACA staff will conduct workshops on the application and review process. Participation requires advance registration; an archived version of the webinar will be available.
- Award amounts will be determined after the IACA's FY20 budget is approved.
Program Directors and the disciplines they oversee are listed below.
- Susan Dickson (Dance, Ethnic and Folk Arts, Literature, Theatre)
- Jerome Grand (Arts-in-Education, Visual Arts)
- George Tarasuk (Multidisciplinary Arts, Music, Presenters)
- Encarnacion Teruel (Arts Service, Local Arts Agencies, Media Arts, Partners-in-Excellence)
The IACA acknowledges ongoing support from the National Endowment for the Arts.