PPP Application Window Opening Monday Morning
Congress has passed and President Trump has signed a relief bill that replenishes the Paycheck Protection Program. SBA Director Jovita Carranza announced that applications will resume being taken Monday, April 27 at 9:30 am. Interested businesses should contact their financial institution The application can be located
. The Treasury Department also has a variety of useful information on PPP
LISC Small Business Loans
LISC, through a partnership with State Farm, is providing loan interest loans of between $75,000 to $500,00 to small businesses through their Rapid Relief and Resiliency Fund. The program allows LISC to make loans similar to banks but with more flexible credit standards to reach businesses that might not qualify for conventional loans. The interest rate for the first 12 months is 2%. More information
. To apply, please complete this questionnaire, a critical step in determining eligibility for the program:
Illinois Restaurant Association Resources Page
The Illinois Restaurant Association has compiled a comprehensive list of resources available to the restaurant industry including state and federal guidance, archived webinars, and business operations resources. Near the bottom of the page is a list of links to various relief funds for restaurants and their employees. Check it out
- Community Foundation of Central Illinois: Requesting monetary donations for the Central Illinois Disaster Recovery Fund. Information https://communityfoundationci.org/. Morton Chamber & EDC addition: The Morton Community Foundation has also announced a Morton Area Disaster Relief Fund for organizations serving those affected by COVID-19. Donate here.
- UnityPoint Health: UnityPoint is seeking personal protective equipment (PPE) and other medical supplies. They are also in search of medical personnel to help them prepare in the event that there is an influx of sick patients. Information here.
- OSF Healthcare: OSF seeking personal protective equipment (PPE), ventilators and other supplies. Information here.
- Peoria Innovation Alliance: PIA is gathering the maker community to discuss ways individuals and small companies can make supplies like masks. Information here.
- Heartland Health Services: Seeking personal protective equipment, medical supplies, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes unopened. More information here.
- UICOMP Accepting Handmade Masks – The University of Illinois College of Medicine is accepting donations of handmade masks. Details can be found here.
- IWIRC: Seeking standard PPE such as N-95/surgical/home-made masks, face shields, gowns, and latex-free gloves. Donated supplies can be dropped off at their downtown Peoria clinic location at 736 SW Washington St. Information here.
- Morton Chamber & EDC addition: Community Harvest and Midwest Food Bank are soliciting monetary donations to help support the influx of requests for food.Visit their sites for more info.
- Morton Chamber & EDC addition: Community United Church of Christ and Grace Church provided meals to Morton kids over Spring Break.To help cover some of the expenses, they are graciously accepting monetary donations. Checks can be made out to and mailed to Community United Church of Christ, 300 N. Main St, Morton, IL 61550 with the memo "School Meals".
Chief Executive Officer
Greater Peoria Economic Development Council