As construction progresses on our project,
Fair Oaks EcoHousing has only a few homes left. Call now to tour the site and reserve either a popular downstairs 2 bedroom flat, a 2+ bedroom townhome, a three bedroom flat, or a spacious 2-story 4 bedroom townhome that is now available.
Key features for all include:
Large windows, allowing natural light to penetrate deep into the home and make rooms feel light and spacious
• Open design for living and dining areas, providing more space and flexibility in use
• Modern kitchen
with ample storage and counter space
• Porch or deck for visiting with neighbors
The downstairs 2 bedroom flat features:
• Wide doors and open space in the unit
• Easy access to yard, porch, and common areas
The 2-story 2+ bedroom townhome includes:
• Bathroom upstairs and downstairs
• "Plus" room, ideal for a home office, craft room, or play room
The 3 bedroom upstairs flat features:
• All rooms on one floor for easy access
• Lots of light
• Wrap-around deck for enjoying the weather
The 4 bedroom townhome includes:
• Spacious upstairs master bedroom with a full master bath and walk-through closet
First-floor bedroom, perfect for a home office, an aging family member, or single-floor downstairs living
Large wrap-around porch that provides roomy outdoor living space
Like all homes in Fair Oaks EcoHousing, these homes are designed for efficient living, with eco-friendly construction and high-quality fixtures and finishes.
Fair Oaks EcoHousing is a pedestrian-friendly village for residents of all ages, with a centrally-located clubhouse, pool and spa, and garden.
The location is close to Fair Oaks Village and the American River Parkway, with many nearby dining and entertainment options, plus easy access to the freeway.
If you are interested in learning about the community, please come to the site tour on Saturday May 12.