Fall '22: Parking, Transit, Student Move-in, Dining
To: Faculty and staff
Aug. 16, 2022
Fall semester 2022 officially arrives Wednesday, followed by the start of instruction a week later. Here are some things to know to help navigate a busy time for the university.
The campus will hum with activity Thursday through Sunday, Aug. 18-21, as student residents move in. Housing & Residence Education has detailed information for students and families.
Parking and Transportation
- Transportation and Parking Services (TAPS) anticipates move-in activities to impact parking between 7 a.m. Wednesday and 5 p.m. Sunday. Designated parking zones on campus will change to support the move-in process. Please comply with all posted signage.
- People not directly involved with move-in activities should avoid parking in the Bellevue and Scholars lots. Faculty and staff are asked to park in other authorized areas to improve traffic flow and maximize pedestrian safety.
- Note these transit schedule updates:
- CatTracks and Route UC summer schedules continue through Friday.
- Weekend bus service for the fall semester begins Saturday.
- Fall 2022 regular service for CatTracks and Route UC begins Monday.
TAPS information about parking permits, including how to purchase one. Questions? Reach out to email@example.com.
- Food is now served on campus at two locations: the Pavilion and the Yablokoff Wallace Dining Center (YWDC). Both locations will expand their hours starting Sunday: