SHELBURNE FIELD HOUSE FALL 5K/10K & HALF MARATHON
Pre-race Packet Pickup:
- Saturday, November 2, 12:00 - 4:00 pm (optional), Fleet Feet Sports, 77 Pearl St. Essex - 15% discount storewide for racers. You may pick up the bib/shirt of a friend.
- Sunday, November 3, 7:00 - 7:45 am at Shelburne Field House, 166 Athletic Drive, Shelburne
- Pre-purchased shirts available for pickup at Fleet Feet or on race day
- A limited number of shirts will be available at pickup and any unclaimed shirts will be available for sale after the race for $15
- Email email@example.com by Friday evening if you will not be attending, but would like for us to hold your shirt for pick up at Shelburne Athletic Club.
Race Day Parking:
- Parking locations are marked on the race map. For safety reasons, no racer parking is available at the Field House on race day.
- 7:00 - 7:45 am - Check in
- 7:50 am - Race Director announcements
- 8:00 am - Race start for 5K/10K
- 8:03 am - Race start for Half Marathon
- 8:18 am - Approximate first 5K finisher
- 8:20 am - Showers open at Shelburne Athletic Club (bring a towel if you want to shower)
- 8:50 am - Approximate first 10K finisher
- 9:30 am - Approximate first Half Marathon finisher
- 9:45 am - 5K/10K awards
- 11:00 am - Half Marathon awards
- 11:15 am - Half Marathon course limit - course closes
On the road:
- Due to the limited width of the Ti Trail, baby joggers will not be allowed in this race.
- Racers are asked not to run more than two abreast, and to run single file when a car is coming up from behind. Please stay to the left side of the road and as tempting as it might be, do NOT run in the middle of the road.
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place male and female (pure maple syrup from Dakin Farm, bottle of wine from Shelburne Vineyard, Vermont Cheddar Cheese from Dakin Farm)
- 1st place age group award (Age Group Winner Racevermont.com pint glass) in each division (5 year increments)
Post Race Raffle:
- Must be present to win
- Pick up raffle ticket at the food table
- Prizes include
- 1 entry into a 2020 RaceVermont.com race of choice
- 2-month membership to Shelburne Athletic Club
- Fleet Feet items
Volunteers are needed!
If you are unable to attend, or have a friend who is not running, we'd love some help with a water station or road marshalling at this race. Volunteering earns you a free registration to a 2020 race.
Email Rayne Herzog
, Race Director, if you can help.
- Jingle Jog 5K, Saturday, November 30
- Cupid 5K, Saturday, February 15
- Sugarhouse Snowshoe Race (2.5K or 5K), Saturday, February 29
- Leprechaun Dash 5K/10K, Saturday, March 14
Thank you for supporting the Racevermont.com race series. The success of our series is due to your continued participation, the volunteers who help support us, our sponsors and all of our racers throughout the year.
Jingle Jog 5K
November 30, 2019
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to run in the Jingle Jog 5K! We had a blast with this race last year. The timing couldn’t be more perfect to burn off your Thanksgiving calories and bring holiday cheer to everyone within hearing distance. First 100 registrants will be provided with jingle bells and a Santa hat (a better one this year). You can’t help but get in the holiday spirit by participating in this race.
This race will be chip timed. Race walkers are welcome to join us.