Happy International Square Dancing Month!!!
September is also National Blueberry Popsicle Month and Chicken Month, to name a few. If you're searching for something to celebrate this month, try these...
- September 5: Be Late For Something Day
- September 13: Blame Someone Else Day
- September 14: National Cream-Filled Donut Day
- September 16: Collect Rocks Day and Play Doh Day
- September 19: International Talk Like a Pirate Day
- September 22: Elephant Appreciation Day
- September 28: Ask a Stupid Question Day
So, in a perfect September party, all of the guests would be late, then, in pirate voices, they would blame it on each other and ask stupid questions, while collecting rocks, appreciating elephants, playing with Play Doh, and eating cream-filled donuts. Sounds fun!
Thanks for reading!
About Faces Entertainment