If you've been part of a church for very long, you've become acquainted with the idea of "rhythms." Churches – like families, businesses, and most other groups of people – tend to have cycles of activity and rest. At MCC, much of our up/down rhythm correlates with major holidays and school vacation weeks. Our most significant markers of church activity, however, tend to be the bookends for our ministry year (Sept - May).
If you've somehow missed the Facebook posts, pulpit announcements, bulletin reminders, and Connector blurbs, please be aware that
this coming Sunday, Sept 9th, is our annual Fall Kick-Off Sunday.
Each year, MCC's Fall Kick-Off marks the start of our new ministry year, and a lot of things tend to get going this same week, or soon thereafter. Here's a rundown of some ways you can plug-in, get connected, and develop meaningful friendships.
- Regular Worship Schedule: Our two-service worship schedule continues throughout the fall months at 9:00am and 10:45am.
- Inquirers Course: this is the entry point for anyone new (or new-er) to MCC. Learn about the church in a casual, relaxed environment. Begins this Sunday at 5:00pm. If you have not registered yet: CLICK HERE
- Adult Classes: In addition to Inquirers, we are also offering a brand new course on season of life changes. The course is titled Working Through Difficult Transitions: CLICK HERE
- Community Groups: As the most expansive ministry in our church, we highly recommend a small-group community! There are many, many mid-week opportunities (men, women, and co-ed groups available): CLICK HERE
- Moms in Community (MiC) and BeTween Moms: Wonderful, supportive groups of women who live out the child-rearing years together: CLICK HERE
- KiC@Nite: Fun-filled, VBS-like program every Sunday evening for 4yrs through 5th grade. Begins this Sunday @ 5:00pm: CLICK HERE
- JH and SH Youth Groups: Both groups launch this Sunday @ 5:00p with a special off-site gathering at the Taylor house: CLICK HERE
The opportunities above are only a sampling of all that is happening at MCC. This coming Sunday there will be a spread of ministry tables out on the lawn, between services, where you can learn a lot more. In addition, if you need a little personalized help finding a spot to plug in, please don’t hesitate to contact any of our staff members
Lord willing, another great year lies ahead of us!
- Pastor Travis