Our 2017 Annual KAHPERD Convention is going to be one you will not want to miss. The convention will be
Nov. 12 – 14, 2017 at Embassy Suites on Newtown Pike in Lexington, Ky.
Early bird registration deadline is
Nov. 1, 2017.
SCHOOL PURCHASE ORDERS MUST BE DONE BEFORE THIS DATE!
- Registration by Nov 1 – $95
- Registration after Nov 1 – $125 via PayPal only!
- Student registration by Nov 1 – $20
- Student registration after Nov 1 – $40
- Lifetime member – $20
KAHPERD Student Celebration and Awards will be Sunday evening November 12th from 4:30 – 6:30 pm.
(Click on the Blue words to register for the PD sessions)
- Sunday 1-4pm - Shannon Maly will host a session titled Functional Fitnessgram Training.
- Sunday 2-4 pm - Alliance for a Healthier Generation's National PE/PA Senior Advisor Lisa Perry will host a physical activity in the classroom workshop.
- Monday - Keynote Panel including former Congressmen Ben Chandler who is the current CEO of the Foundation for a Healthy KY.
- Monday - Shannon Maly presents for OPEN and US Games on Middle School Adventure Challenge.
- Monday - A dance or health education PD workshop to choose from 3-6 pm.
- Melanie Levenberg from DANCEPL3Y
- Jessica Lawrence from Cairn Guidance
- Monday - "Nashville Nights" President's Social 8-10 PM: Bring your boots and come celebrate as we prepare for the SHAPE America National Convention in Nashville in March 2018.
- Tuesday – General Session - Presentation of the proposed KY Academic Standards for Health and PE
- Tuesday - US Games sponsored OPEN sessions from Charla Tedder Kranke.
- Tuesday - KY native and former NFL player George Wilson joins us with Fuel Up to Play 60.
- Melanie Levenberg also has a dance breakout session on Monday and Tuesday both that she will be leading in addition to her Monday evening PD workshop.