Yoga in the Classroom
Do you work with children? Are you a PE teacher? A school administrator? An after-school coordinator? A library programmer? Have you considered offering yoga to your students?
Yoga is an amazing way to teach youth of all ages to de-stress, build up their minds as well as their bodies. Yoga is safe, inclusive and accessible to all, regardless of age or physical ability.
Why Yoga in the Classroom?
1. Yoga helps to Create a Positive Environment
2. Yoga Encourages Participation in the Classroom
3. Yoga and Activity Breaks Enhance Student Performance
4. Yoga Relieves Stress
5. Yoga Helps to Build Confidence and Self-Awareness
6. Yoga Encourages Activity and Fitness During the School Day
7. Yoga Cultivates Empathy
Happy Buddha Yoga has a team of
qualified and professionally certified instructors that can come to your organization and provide Yoga in the Classroom.
We currently teach in many area schools.