If you're new to our Museum Pass program, here's what you need to know:
- Museum passes can only be checked out by a patron with an Ossining library card.
- Museum passes must be returned to a Circulation staff member. They cannot be put in the book drop.
- 1 museum pass is allowed per family (except Frick Collection and the American Museum of Natural History).
- Passes are checked out for one week and cannot be renewed.
- Fines are $3.00 per day and cannot be read away.
- The replacement fee if lost is $75.00.
The Museum Pass program is made possible by our ever-generous Friends of the Library. To learn more about the program, visit our website.
Before your trip, we recommend that you visit the websites of each museum to confirm whether tickets need to be reserved in advance, as well as the details of their policies on masks and safety.