The Coalition has been in constant contact with the Department of Children and Families (DCF) and Department of Health (DOH) to ensure the families of Northwest Florida have the most up-to-date information about preventative measures and possible exposure.
Please, if you haven't already, follow your child care provider on Facebook for their most current individual information. At this time, we recommend relying on the preventative measures listed below to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Practice other good health habits.
For more information on how to keep your family safe, please click the blue button below.