Wednesday, April 22 | 9:45 – 10:45 am
What do a city council member, college administrator and business leader have in common?
A passion for advancing public transportation systems that improve the quality of life for Ohioans and moves communities forward. This feature presentation includes a panel of local, regional and federal leaders who are working to expand public transit access in Ohio.
Speakers will discuss their initiatives and projects in coordination with local Ohio public transit systems that are increasing transit ridership, securing transit funding, deploying new technology for shared mobility, attempting to solve the first mile/last mile dilemma, and utilizing transportation to achieve economic prosperity.
- The Honorable Shannon Hardin, President, Columbus City Council
- Dr. David Creamer, Vice President, Finance and Business Services & Treasurer, Miami University
- Bradford Davy, Director of Regional Engagement, Paradox Prize & The Fund for Our Economic Future
- Peter Metz, Manager of Transportation Initiatives, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- Katy Smith, Editor, Columbus CEO Magazine