Nebraska Wind & Solar Conference Renewable Energy Series:
Consumer Webinar for Residential/Small Business Solar
This in-depth discussion covers a variety of areas for consumers who are considering making an investment in solar energy for residential, business, and agriculture systems. Topics include an overview of the investment cost, benefits and limitations of net metering, the value of energy storage in Nebraska, the utility interconnection process, website resources available to consumers, and potential financing and tax credits.
- David Rich, Sustainable Energy Manager, NPPD
- John Hay, Extension Educator - Energy, UNL
- Ron Rose, Renewable Energy Consultant, NPPD
- Kirk Estee, Customer Alternative Energy Solutions, OPPD
- Marc Shkolnick, Manager, Energy Services, LES
Click here to watch the webinar on YouTube and here to access the PowerPoint presentation.