Message from the President:
The NA3RsC would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!
I would like to thank Natalie Bratcher for her outstanding leadership throughout 2020. She kept us focused to drive the growth and direction of the organization to new heights. Key activities were our relaunch of the NA3RsC.org website, the Complex In Vitro Models (CIVM) group, the Translational Digital Biomarkers Hub, as well as other workstream initiatives. Her passion for the 3Rs resonates in all that she has brought to fruition for the NA3RsC.
Current News for 2020:
- We have funded a fellowship position for 2020 to expand our membership, actively promote 3Rs, and assist with identifying and advancing impactful 3Rs initiatives. Welcome Megan LaFollette! We are energized by the enthusiasm and forward thinking Megan will bring to the organization. She will join us in the coming weeks. Our next newsletter will provide details regarding Megan and our goals for 2020. There is no doubt this will be an exciting year.
- Our 2020 Officer and Board of Director elections are over. Thanks for voting! Let's welcome the following leaders:
- Elizabeth Nunamaker, Vice President Elect
- Norman Peterson, re-elected Secretary
- Jerry Poling, re-elected board member
- Mary Ann Vasbinder, new board member (2018 President)
We thank you for your continued support and we look forward to the partnerships and collaborations for 2020. Please help us advance our mission by connecting your colleagues to the NA3RsC homepage. Please feel free to contact any of our leadership if you have any questions or ideas for our continued success.
I am honored to be a part of such a great organization of like-minded individuals dedicated to advancing the science and animal welfare. I have learned so much in a short amount of time and I look forward to continuing to make connections and evolving the organization.
“The great thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving.”
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Senior
If you are considering making a donation to our organization, the link below takes you to our member registration page.