There will be CEDS Meetings held in each county in March. The purpose of the meetings will be to discuss any possible project ideas in the county. Once a year, GWRPC holds a meeting inn each county to update the region's Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy. Any possible project ideas need to be discussed at the meeting including but not limited to: transportation, economic development, roads, water, sewer, parks, firefighter, police, emergency services, housing, etc.
County Meeting dates and times
- Wednesday, March 11th at Robinson City Hall at 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, March 19th at GWRPC at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 11th at Lawrenceville City Hall at 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 18th Olney City Hall at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 4th at WVC Main Hall Room 101 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 19th at FCC Bob Boyles Hall at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 4th at Carmi City Hall Council Chambers at 9:00 a.m.