Protect and nurture your most valuable assets: Your Family’s Health...
Controlling the quality of the air outside of your home may be difficult, however the air quality inside your home is another story. We spend a large portion of our time indoors, especially in the winter months. Not only is our own health important, but we also need to consider the contents of our homes interior including drapes, wallpaper, wood furniture, carpeting, and floors by taking advantage of products that improve the indoor air quality in our home.
From cleaning products and dust to paint and mold, the air in your home can contain a number of irritants and contaminants affecting your health and comfort. Whether it’s odors or allergies you are trying to eliminate, we can help you purify your indoor air by removing these contaminants with a number of options to choose from. Why use your lungs to filter polluted air when you can have a specialized air-purifying product to filter those unwanted contaminants for you?
Listed below you will find several high quality IAQ products to choose from. Call a product specialist today and get your FREE quote or more information.
Increase comfort throughout your home by maintaining proper levels of humidity. Air in your home that is too dry can be uncomfortable to breathe, and can damage wood products like flooring, pianos, picture frames and cabinetry. While on the reverse, air that has too much moisture can cause your home to feel sticky or damp, create condensation on windows and other cold surfaces, or cause air to smell musty. Whole-House Humidification and Dehumidification Systems work to automatically maintain the proper levels of humidity in your home for increased comfort and energy savings.
Electronic Air Cleaners
Dust, dirt, pollen, molds and other contaminates are often recirculated throughout your home or office. This dirty air can damage your furnishings as well as affect everyones health. As an important component of your heating and cooling system, the Electronic Air Cleaner removes many of the airborne particles that easily pass through typical furnace filters.
Media and Pleated Filters
Capture even the smallest airborne particles and pollutants with highly efficient media air cleaners. Deep pleated filters take several square feet of filtration material and fold it over and over to provide several times the surface area of filtration material versus a standard 1-inch filter.
IAQ Programmable Thermostats
IAQ Programmable thermostats will control the temperature and humidity for your comfort level while saving you money on your utility bills.
- -Internet enabled through WiFi for easy monitoring from anywhere
- -Smartly factors in weather, size of home, number of occupants and type of HVAC system to maximize energy efficiency
- -Automatic alerts notify you and/or your HVAC contractor for equipment maintenance and system failures
- -Monitors your homes HVAC system over time and adapts accordingly
- -Saves money and reduces your environmental impact
- -Average savings of 24% on heating and 21% on cooling energy costs
Carbon Monoxide Detector
Carbon monoxide poisoning is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America and is an odorless, tasteless, invisible gas. Carbon monoxide is present in any flame-fueled (i.e., not electric) device, including ranges, ovens, clothes dryers, furnaces, fireplaces, grills, space heaters, vehicles, and water heaters. Furnaces and water heaters may be sources of carbon monoxide, but if they are vented properly the carbon monoxide will escape to the outside. Open flames, such as from ovens and ranges, are the most common source of carbon monoxide.
Reme Halo In-duct Air Purifier
-Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.