1. Preheat oven to 375˚F/190˚C.
2. In a small bowl, combine paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, and salt. Reserve 1½ teaspoons of the seasoning. Set aside.
3. Coat both sides of the chicken breasts with the seasoning mixture.
4. In an oiled cast-iron skillet, cook chicken on medium-high heat 4 minutes per side, or until chicken is browned.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165˚F/72˚C. Let the chicken rest for several minutes.
6. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, minced garlic, lime juice, and reserved seasoning mixture. Set aside.
7. In a large bowl, add lettuce, red onion, avocado, cherry tomatoes, and black beans.
8. Add chicken. Add dressing and toss.
Watch step by step video here!