If you travel outside of your base state, you will need to have 2023 IFTA stickers and

UCR. Keep in mind all four quarters of

your 2022 fuel taxes must be on file in order to receive your 2023 IFTAS. If you

will not be running out of state, or if you plan on shutting down your business,

please contact a fuel tax representative to ensure your fuel tax accounts will be closed

properly with the states.