May 10, 2019
1. DuPage Medical Group names interim leaders after CEO's death
Quorum sees net loss shrink to $39M in Q1
3. Federal agencies launch investigation into secret recordings at California hospital
4. 3 ways executives can
lead change in healthcare
5. Earthquake regulations may rock S&P ratings for California hospitals
6. Florida physician charged with manslaughter after patient dies of overdose
7. Engage physicians, lower costs and reduce IT complexity through enterprise imaging.
Register for this upcoming webinar to learn how.
8. CDC: 1.1 million Americans lost insurance in 2018
9. 6 most diverse hospitals, health systems
10. Harvard Business Review: Look at AI as a system-wide update, not a point solution
11. 5 must reads:
Now Playing: Regent Surgical Health
taps Blockbuster-Netflix saga to guide healthcare leaders toward innovative ambulatory solutions.
How to achieve a better bottom line with intelligent data.
to download the white paper.
Care transitions have a major impact on your performance metrics.
Read the whitepaper
to uncover strategies to improve outcomes.
Improving an already spotless reputation with UVC disinfection: A case study with Lima Memorial Health System.
How Rochester Endoscopy and Surgical Center
by employing a 3rd party endoscope repair service.
12. States most, least prepared to manage health emergencies
13. 67 critical access hospitals to know | 2019
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key sponsors
Echelon Medical Capital
Becker's Hospital Review
17 N. State St., Suite 1800 | Chicago, IL 60602
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO