October 10, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Feds sue Texas hospital executives over $167M loan
2. HHS pitches sweeping revamp of anti-kickback rules: 5 things to know
3. Stanford Medicine conducts 'dress rehearsals' for staff before $2B hospital's opening
4. The healthcare CFO imperative: 5 plays for successful cost cutting.
to read the white paper.
5. Hospital M&A update: 11 latest deals
6. New York BCBS plans allegedly overpaid hospitals by $85M
7. U of Arkansas medical school creates health system
8. The people on your team are changing. Are you keeping up with the best ways to work with them?
9. 4 'radical changes' making healthcare more accessible, less expensive
10. Kaiser Permanente pledges $2.75M to study childhood trauma effects
11. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication.
to learn what providers can do about it.
12. 8 hospital, health system projects worth $300M or more
13. Ohio bill would force hospitals to give upfront service estimates
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.