ASNR recently held a one-hour webinar entitled "Diversity in Neuroradiology Practice Opportunities: Oh the Places You'll Go..." that is now available on-demand via Education Connection.
Co-sponsored by the ASNR Diversity and Inclusion Committee and Fellowship Directors Committee, this webinar discussed the wide range of neuroradiology practice opportunities available after fellowship training and is intended to help members prepare to search for and select practice attributes most important to them. Topics covered included:
- Fellows in neuroradiology preparing to join the workforce
- Night neuroradiology: work/life balance, academics, trade-offs
- Academic practice: training, academic productivity, subspecialization, procedures
- Private practice: practice, procedures, and subspecialization
- Private and academic practice from a Chair's perspective
- Teleradiology: multiple state licenses, camaraderie, isolation, flexibility
Please help us spread the word to your fellows about the availability of this great, free resource!