August 28, 2020
As mentioned earlier this week, we are thrilled to be entering our Phase 2 Opening on Monday.
To streamline the registration process and have the most efficient use of the club facility we will be implementing the following registration procedures:
- Registration for Open Bouting, Group Classes and private lessons will be through the Fencers Club Member Portal.
- If you cannot access your member account through the Member Portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reset your password.
- Open Bouting
- Registration opens one week prior to the Open Bouting session. Please check regularly for updates through your Member Portal.
- Members may only register for 2 Open Fencing sessions per week. If you would like to attend additional open bouting sessions, please email email@example.com on the day of to see if there is space.
- Open Bouting sessions are free to members.
- Non-members and inactive members may attend the Open Bouting session, 8:45 to 10:00, provided there is space and they pay the daily fee.
- Group Classes
- Registration opens one week prior to the Group Class session.
- Please consult your coach for appropriateness of each group class.
- Members must register for both in-club and online sessions through the FC Member Portal
- If the class you would like to attend is full, please join the wait list and we will inform you if there is space in the class
- Private Lessons
- Please consult your coach prior to registering for private lessons.
- Please register for private lessons at least one day in advance
- Members must register for both in-club and online private lessons through the FC Member Portal
Before returning to Fencers Club, please review the updated Safety Guidelines. All members, coaches and staff members are expected to adhere to these rules.
Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing many of you next week and in the weeks to come.