Dear Members, Coaches and Families,
The Fencers Club Scholarship Committee is pleased to announce the financial aid applications are now available for the 2022-2023 season. The link to the application can be found here: 2022-2023 Fencers Club Scholarships
Application Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant has been a Fencers Club member for the past 12 months. This includes PWF athletes who have been Fencers Club members for the past 12 months and who have Fencers Club listed as their secondary club on the USA Fencing website
- Or, has received a letter of recommendation from a Fencers Club coach;
- Or, has received letters of recommendation from two existing Fencers Club members
- Has demonstrated financial need
- Success applicants must be able to represent Fencers Club in all competitions, including national tournaments.
"Elite Athlete" Eligibility for Free Fencers Club Membership
- Applicant is an Olympian, Paralympian, or member of the U.S. National team (top 3 for Cadets, top 4 for Juniors, Seniors Veterans of all age categories) in the last World Championships
- Represented Fencers Club (or PWF, with Fencers Club listed as the secondary club) at the time of the Olympics, Paralympics or the most recent World Championships
Applications and supporting documents are due by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person by no later than July 31, 2022. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered and there will be no exceptions. Once all applications are received, the Scholarship Committee will meet and applicants will be notified by September 1, 2022. All applications and supporting documentation will be kept strictly confidential.
Fencers Club is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, color, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or age.
Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions.