To All FC Members:
Thursday July 30th at 7:00PM Fencers Club will be hosting a Zoom Town Hall Meeting for all Fencers Club members.
Please see below for the Zoom details:
Meeting ID: 962 7134 3720
This is a great opportunity to ask questions, get answers and be informed on all that has been happening at FC.
Also, you will be able to learn more about the many, if not all, the 17 Interim Board Members and new candidates for our FC Board that you will soon be voting on.
We are looking forward to this meeting to update you on our progress and getting your input. Our expanded Board of Directors has been tackling much needed and overdue structural improvements in order to address many concerns raised by our members. We are committed to becoming a truly inclusive organization that celebrates our differences and helps each other to be better.
Some of the matters we will discuss:
1) the commitments the Board has made to our community to achieving our goals of diversity;
2) the new DEI Committee and its guiding role;
2) the new amendments to the FC by laws;
3) the election process that we have adopted for the August 6 election to be more inclusive;
4) all the new Board candidates our current Interim Board nominated; and
5) the ongoing construction of our new FC club at 33rd Street and our move in schedule.
Please participate. We really look forward to your input and thoughts.
Please submit your questions, concerns and suggestions to Mallory, email@example.com, by 5 pm July 29th.
Please stay safe and healthy!
Fencers Club Executive Committee