Hurry! April 15 Undergrad Deadline Is Friday
Reapply now for financial aid
- Complete all items on your MySlice Financial Aid To Do List
It is important to file your applications by the deadline. Applications submitted after the deadline will result in aid being awarded on a funds available basis.
Graduate students please check your MySlice Financial Aid To Do List and complete all items by the May 15 deadline.
Graduating in May?
If you borrowed federal student loans during your education and are graduating:
- Sign up for personal loan exit counseling, with a financial aid professional to review your borrowing and repayment options.
- Complete your required online Federal Loan Exit Counseling session. Visit your MySlice Financial Aid To Do List for details.
- Attend a "Managing Your Money" workshop April 11 @ 5 pm in 200 Link, conducted by the Office of Financial Literacy and Career Services to learn how to earn, save and plan for your future as you graduate and start your career.
- Visit the Federal Student Aid website for information on repayment options, how to make payments, loan consolidation, and more.
Scholarships - Current Opportunities
Summer Aid Applications Available
If you are interested in financial aid for the summer, applications are now available on your
Financial Aid To Do List. Read more about
summer financial aid
April is Financial Literacy Month
Now is the time to take stock in your situation, make a plan to destroy debt, know what you owe, and look to the future. We are your resource for personal finance workshops, one-on-one money management counseling, and much more. Need help building a budget, or making your financial transition plan? Visit us at 200 Archbold North, or meet us at Career Services on Tuesdays from 1-4:30, at the Schine.
Welcome New Counselors
Two new financial aid counselors have joined our staff, Nikki Howard and Tamara White. Both Nikki and Tamara previously worked in the financial aid offices of Bryant and Stratton. Nikki will counsel students whose last name begins with A - C, and Tamara will be counselor for those whose last name begins with Si - ZZ, Welcome Nikki and Tamara!