A three-part workshop for seniors and their adult children exploring the topic of financial literacy for seniors.
Experts in family dynamics, wealth management and philanthropy will lead participants through an interactive workshop addressing key issues around:
Designed for individuals and families; you will leave with tools, resources and connections to help guide you through the sometimes muddy waters of financial literacy.
- The inter-generational conversations on wealth and inheritance
- Get better at talking through the emotional issues
- Flags to look for when supporting aging parents in their financial management
- Articulating your legacy so that your "kids" hear you
- Organizing and sourcing the documents required to protect your family