Our Pastor Search Committee would like to provide the congregation with the 1
of many communications to come on our search progress.
On Dec 17
the committee held their first meeting with Rev Michael Ciba joining to guide us in the search process and steps to be taken. Rev Ciba is our Senior Regional Minister with the Southeast Regional UCC. During this meeting we elected the committee officers.
Committee attendees were – Jim Welsh, Mary O’Hare, Bill Beckman, Claudia Anderson, Wade Anderson, Marcia Merritt (Faith Luckner is part of the search committee, however, could not attend)
Elected Officers -
- Committee Chairperson – Mary O’Hare
- Committee Recording Secretary – Claudia Anderson
- Committee Corresponding Secretary – Bill Beckman
We held our 2
committee meeting Tuesday, Jan 14
along with Rev Ciba to review our next steps in the process.
At this time the committee will be meeting every Tuesday at 7pm. The next month or so we will be focusing on the following:
- Completing our Local Church Profile which tells the story of who we are as a church and community
- Develop the job profile/scope of work based on our search for a Part Time pastor. Review and
determine actions on how to capture the congregations input/feedback on your vision for the
church and what is most important in choosing a pastor
More to Come...
May God bless us and guide us in our search.
Thank You on Behalf of the Search Committee , Mary