To: Finney Crossing Residents
Finney Crossing Residential Master Association Board of Directors
Date: July 2, 2019
Re: Finney Crossing pool use
With the holiday weekend approaching and the forecast calling for much warmer temperatures than we’ve seen so far this summer, the Board would like to take this opportunity to share the rules regarding pool use. This will be the first summer of use with the majority of the planned units being built, which has resulted in some unexpected challenges. Lake Point and the Board have been receiving feedback from the community about some issues that have arisen so far this summer and we are working to address the concerns that have been raised, including more pool furniture.
A few points to remember:
- The pool is for the use of Finney Crossing residents only – each unit has been given a pool tag and a key to the gate. Guests are allowed; however, they must be accompanied by a resident at all times.
- Pack out what you bring in - gather your belongings before you leave and please remove your trash.
- Large inflatable pool toys (i.e. floating unicorns and other pool floats/chairs) should not be used when the pool is busy.
- Please do not throw balls and other toys in and around the pool area.
- Children under the age of 12 are to be accompanied by an adult at all times – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Be mindful and considerate of others– everyone should be able to enjoy their time at the pool. There is limited space available and we all need to share the space that is there.
The Board appreciates everyone’s efforts to make sure that all residents of Finney Crossing have a chance to take advantage of the amenities that are here, including the pool.
Have a great July 4
weekend and a good rest of the summer!!