The International Student One Health Alliance (ISOHA) is hosting five Regional Who's Who and Community Building Meetings in partnership with the One Health Commission.
One Health student groups in each region are invited
to briefly share information about their group and get to know each other. Introductions will be followed by discussions on:
- Student Life in the COVID-19 pandemic
- ISOHA partnerships
- Sources of income for student groups
- The Future of ISOHA
Interested individuals are invited to join the discussion for their respective continents/regions.
Everyone (from anywhere) is invited to attend to listen and lend support!
The purpose of these webinars is to:
- Get to know your ISOHA Continent Representative
- Introduce One Health student groups to their continent-wide One Health community
- Create awareness on the breadth of student One Health activities occurring on each continent
- Connect One Health Student Groups and build a cohesive One Health community
- Inspire future connections and foster collaborations between student One Health groups at all global and regional levels
Please share this announcement widely with your friends and associates!
Please send an email to the respective addresses below with any questions and to sign up to participate!!
Everyone must Register to receive their unique meeting login.