A first look at the new Viet Chopsticks!
Viet Chopsticks Fine Vietnamese Restaurant & Bar in Van Ness is now open! We met up with proud owner
Ken Dinh yesterday as he showed us around his third, and latest, Viet Chopsticks restaurant.
With an eye for design, Ken has selected authentic Vietnamese furniture, art, crafts and whimsical touches to fill his restaurant with the intention of creating a familiar sense of home for Vietnamese patrons, and a fun getaway for visitors. The walls of Viet Chopsticks are filled with hand-painted murals depicting scenes of Vietnam, created by a local artist who also happens to be Ken's father-in-law.
Viet Chopsticks' extensive menu is filled with traditional Vietnamese dishes that "use fresh herbs, meat, seafood, vegetables and spices to reach a fine taste." In addition to their wide variety of dishes, you'll find a full bar with beer, wine and cocktails. Ken's in the process of applying for an outdoor permit so keep an eye out for future patio seating!
Most of all, Ken wants everyone to know how excited he is to be in Van Ness and genuinely looks forward to connecting with our community. He tells us his favorite part of being a restaurateur and the reason he does it is because of the people.
Need to know: Viet Chopsticks
- Their large dining room is open in accordance with Phase Two guidelines.
- Take-out is available. Please call 202-735-5059 to order.
- Both paper take-home menus and an online menu are coming soon. Regular menus can be found at the restaurant.
- If ordering ahead, consult the menu for their Leesburg location here.
- Find them at 4304 Connecticut Ave in Van Ness, next to Wells Fargo.
- Hours of operation:
- Sunday-Thursday 11am - 10pm
- Friday/Saturday 11am - 10:30pm
Viet Chopsticks Fine Vietnamese Restaurant & Bar is located at 4304 Connecticut Avenue in Van Ness. Additional locations are in Woodbridge and Leesburg, VA. Call to order at 202.735.5059