First Night Reminders & Directions
- Show up early to ensure you know where you are going
- Please wear your mask. All locations, students & teachers are required to wear a face-covering during class.
- Please be prepared and bring a pen or pencil, and a notebook to class.
GCI students do not need a parking permit/parking sticker on any campus listed below.
- Arrival directions and/or location maps by location:
- Turn into the school parking lot. Follow the road past the security station and take a left at the stop sign. Follow the road all the way to the back of the school and park in the back lot. Enter the building through the back double doors.
- Click above for the campus map. Students should park in lot #1, noted on the campus map.
- Enter through the front door of the school. Check-in with the security guard in the lobby and then continue to your classroom.
Click below for campus maps. Students should park in any of the following lots: A, B, C, D, E, or F. All classes will be held in the Kittredge Center.
- walking map
- parking map
- Entrance to the school will be made through the main entrance to the school, not the vocational entrance. Parking will be out front as well.
- NORTH ADAMS
- Enter through the front door of the school.
Click above for the campus map. All classes will be held in Building 2, Sciebelli Hall. Students should park in Lot 1 or Lot 2. Students do not need a parking sticker.
- All students should enter through the Cafeteria entrance. All students are to park in the lot across from the Cafeteria entrance.
Thank you, and have a great school year!