1. Florida hospital attributes spike in lawsuits against patients to EHR conversion
2. North Carolina reimbursement dispute gets personal
3. Second Ben Taub patient found dead in bathroom Full story
4. The payoff of automating accounts payable. Click here to read the white paper.
5. Join nearly 5,000 attendees and 315+ of the smartest speakers in health IT and revenue cycle management, plus keynotes Peyton Manning, Kevin O'Leary, Hillary Clinton and John Goodman at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference, October 9-12 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Kamala Harris unveils healthcare plan: 5 things to know Full story
7. How St. Luke's is addressing revenue cycle challenges Full story
8. 10 criteria to securing patient-facing price transparency for your organization
9. The 'Starbucks of primary care'? What you need to know about One Medical right now Full story
10. Patient data from EHR vendors found for sale online Full story
11. Strategies for providers and payers to help move the needle on consumer engagement. Click here to attend the webinar.
12. Feds could order Florida's Medicaid program to repay $436M Full story
13. Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at email@example.com with further questions.