1. Chicago hospital halts some services, cuts more than half its beds Full story
2. Ex-chief of staff's lawsuit delays Baptist Health's $361M hospital takeover Full story
3. Florida hospital abruptly closes, lays off 300 Full story
4. How to reduce unnecessary ED utilization by more than 80% -- 6 provider success stories. Click here to read the white paper.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes including Rod Hochman of Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III of Henry Ford Health System; Sister Mary Haddad of Catholic Health Association of the United States; Warner Thomas of Ochsner Health System; and Michael Slubowski of Trinity Health at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 13 recent hospital, health system CFO moves Full story
7. Healthcare M&A spending tops $51B in Q3 Full story
8. From supporting admissions to improving transitions of care, learn if medication management best practices can drive improvements at your hospital in this upcoming webinar.