1. Florida hospital to close billing department, lay off 63 employees Full story
2. AHA largely silent on suing patients for unpaid bills, even as chair's hospital partakes
3. Dignity Health's $100M ERISA class-action settlement was largest of 2019 Full story
4. How this Arkansas health system is reimagining the physician-hospital relationship. Click here to hear from the system's CEO during this live discussion.
5. Join 320+ hospital and health system executive speakers and over 4,000 attendees from across the nation at Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. The decade in healthcare: 12 milestones we won't forget Full story
7. Florida hospital extends Cigna agreement for 'last time' after talks collapse Full story
8. How does your hospital manage unpredictable patient demand? Attend this online event to learn how one Iowa hospital prevents its units from slipping into crisis mode.
9. What millennials' lunch breaks reveal about their expectations for medical appointments Full story
10. BCBS of Tennessee specialty drug change brings physician backlash Full story
12. AdventHealth faces blowback from resident's controversial social media posts Full story
13. Healthcare businesses recruiting most $100K-plus managers Full story
Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.