New Condo Profile Sheet, Contingent Offers, ShowingTime, & Addresses
We know the Spring market has been busy, and we want to help you save time and energy with some Flex Tip reminders.
Still running into confusion with ShowingTime?
- ShowingTime FAQs and Quick Start Guide.
- ShowingTime is only available under member logins.
- This means, office logins will not see the ShowingTime icon.
- Need additional guidance? ShowingTime support can be contacted at 1-800-379-0057 and email is email@example.com.
Correct Address Formatting:
Help us with data integrity and avoid address sanctions with these tips on how to properly format your listings.
Please update listings appropriately when you have an accepted offer.
You have an obligation to
update all accepted offers
within forty-eight (48) hours as either Active with Offer or Pending.
- If you would like to exclude active with offer listings (aka contingent) from your search, click here for a quick reference guide on how to do so.
Updated Condo Profile Sheet:
Based on the results from the Building a Better MLS Survey, Metro MLS will be updating the remaining Condo changes in FlexMLS to better align with current industry trends and best business practices (Yes, this includes a more robust pet section!).
In the meantime, please give the support line a call if you have questions or need assistance in creating specific searches for your customers.