God has so much in store for us as students worship together, study His Word, and experience the amazing Life Group times led by our Adult Life Group Leaders and Guest College Student Leaders.
I know this will be a powerful weekend, and I do not want anyone to miss out!
DNOW2019 will help your student fall deeper in love with Jesus Christ and connect them with a peer group of life long friends.
I have been praying that this particular event would help our students trust God's plan for their life and learn to "FLIP IT," when it comes to what the world calls life. This weekend we will take a closer look at the truth Paul teaches us when he reminds us:
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20
Last Minute Reminders:
- Register your student to be a part of this life changing weekend. Registering today will be a great help to our registration and admin teams. Click here to register your student(s) online today.
- We want every student to be a part of DNOW2019! If you need assistance paying for DNOW2019 please let us know. We have a limited number of scholarship available. Click here to email us and find out more information.
- Be involved in the process! Every CrossBridge student has the opportunity to invite a friend to DNOW2019 for free! We don't offer this opportunity so that we will have a huge turn out, it is a ministry opportunity for our students. There is still time for your student to invite a friend for free. Help your student make a plan so that one of their friends will be able to say ... I belong here.
- Drop-Off / Check-In Starts at 6:00PM at the CrossBridge Community Center.
- DNOW2019 ends Sunday, February 17, 2019 at 12:30PM (after the second service). Students will be at the Community Center around 10:45AM if you need to pick up your student(s) early. Luggage can be picked up from from behind Buildings A & B.
- Click here for a packing list (located at the bottom of the page).
- If your student will arrive late, or needs to be gone for any reason during any part of the weekend, you need to fill out the Time Away Card. Students will not be released without this form on file. You will need to coordinate pick up / drop off times with the individual life group leader. Click here to fill out a Time Away card.
- Prescription / over-the-counter medicines - Please ONLY bring what your student will need for the weekend. Please put it in the original prescription bottle. Your bottles will be returned to the student at the end of the weekend.
- Emergency Contact Information: Lindsey Haviken (325) 642-0280 // Pam Jeffries - (210) 241-2452
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact a member or the Ablaze Staff via text or phone call at (210) 348-3769.
The Ablaze Student Ministry exists to serve families. You are the greatest tool that God will use in your students life!
Praying for you and your family!