Flip the Pharmacy is Off and Running!
The energy and excitement for Flip the Pharmacy continues to grow—not only for our network partners and participating pharmacies, but for other stakeholders who recognize the value and importance of community-based pharmacy.
The messages and success stories we are hearing are positive, meaningful, and impactful. It is exciting to be part of this historical profession-changing initiative.
Community-based pharmacy is having an impact on patient care that is not only meaningful, but now documented. We need to celebrate our early success, but also understand that our practice transformation work is just beginning. Keep up the momentum!
Please see below for where we are with some major milestones:
- 28 Practice Transformation Teams have commenced their work
- 15 more than our goal!
- 8 Teams are funded externally to the Community Pharmacy Foundation
- 5 more than our goal!
- 562 Pharmacies have signed the FtP Participation Agreement as of October 28th
- 150 more than our goal!
- 204 Coaches have been trained and are now visiting pharmacies and conducting initial assessments
- 100 more coaches than our goal!
- As of October 28th, we achieved a 210% increase in number of care plans submitted per day from September 2019 to October 2019
- Note: October 1st was the Flip the Pharmacy launch date for pharmacies to submit care plans