As an FNB Community Bank customer, your well-being is extremely important to us. FNB Community Bank is actively monitoring the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19, and we are following the CDC guidelines to appropriately respond to this public health threat. Further, we are taking precautions, outlined below, to protect our customers and employees. FNB Community Bank has an active team monitoring the spread and impact of this virus. This team is leaning on a well-developed business continuity plan that is reviewed and tested regularly at FNB Community Bank.
How you can help:
- Understand the COVID-19 facts. Follow the CDC’s recommendations to help you and your family stay safe.
- We encourage you to take advantage of our remote options (Online, Mobile Banking and telephone account access) to limit your exposure and the exposure of our employees and other customers.
- Regularly sanitize your debit and credit cards or consider using digital, contactless payment options instead. Reduce or eliminate your use of cash, when possible.
What FNB Community Bank is doing to protect our customers and employees:
- We have increased cleaning and sanitization of our branch facilities and ATMs.
- We have provided employees with best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses or illnesses.
- We have limited meetings and other public events, and we have established procedures for staying home if sick.
- At this time, normal branch hours of operation are in place. We encourage you to take advantage of our online, mobile and telephone account access options, especially if you are hesitant or unable to visit one of our local FNB COMMUNITY BANK branches during this time. Additionally, you may contact our Solution Center at (405) 732-4571.
Thank you for continuing to trust FNB Community Bank for your financial services. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Solution Center at (405) 732-4571 or 800-310-3576.