Thank you to those of you who were able to join us for yesterday's webinar where we reviewed:
- Updates to the Membership Agreements
- Feedback on the 2015 Stewardship Ontario Rules and,
- An overview of the new fee setting methodology project
Materials from webinar:
Provide your input for the fee setting review methodology
In announcing the fee setting methodology project, we shared a list of questions about the methodology on which we are seeking stakeholder feedback. For your convenience, those four questions are as follows:
- What are the key principles you would like the fee setting methodology to reflect?
- What are the key issues that you think need to be addressed during the review, based on your experience with the fee methodology over the last few years?
- What aspects of the methodology strike you as being most robust and useful? Why?
- What aspects of the methodology do you consider need improvement, or that should be removed altogether? Why?
If you would like to make a contribution to this discussion by providing feedback on any or all of these questions we welcome your input. If you would like to meet with the Steward Consultation Committee to present your position, please include your request in your submission and we will follow up with you once the Committee's schedule is set.
Please email your submission to email@example.com by April 30. Keep in mind that any feedback you have provided through previous consultations on the Stewardship Ontario fee setting methodology, have been retained and are already serving as inputs into this project.
Thank you for your participation, and if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CSSA team